Monday, August 27, 2007

watermelon and green apples

are my devoted companions through pregnancy... no day passes by without a kilo of green sour apples and some watermelon. i find myself more indifferent to oranges which i used to love before, bananas and grapes. what i miss is mango. we have mangos here brought from china, but they are nothing in comparison to the ones i tried in israel and of course double of nothing to the ones amir says grow in south east asia:)
another strange feeling i get is crave for swimming! and it's funny cause i don't know how to swim, just learned last year how to float. somehow i get this confidence that my belly will hold me on the water:) i think it's my baby who will be a good swimmer, and who knows i might learn while i am pregnant to swim as well:) on 30th august is a national holiday - constitution day, we are going to the outdoor swimming pool for the whole day, yey! it's also my sister's birthday, so she might join us there, i hope the wheather will not change our plan. so far it's nice and warm during days - perfect for swimming:)

No comments: