Wednesday, December 06, 2006

life indoors

The cat I was hearing about from my family all the time is now a big part of my life. Every morning he comes and myaws at our door asking to let him in. He hates being alone and often looks for company. His name is Persik which means Peach in Russian but it doesn't have anything to do with peach:) The name is given to him because he is half Persian and half Syamiac cat
My mom gave us bed sheet with this cute pattern on it. I love it:)
Our first guest was little Ali with his parents - my Bahai friends. Last year when we saw him he wasn't talking and walking yet. He brought some candies to have with tea.
Ali with his parents Asel and Tanatar
part of the room my parents gave us for this month while we are staying with them
Persik and Amir are posing for the camera
Persik liked the empty cabinets in our room:)

2 comments:

Mutale and Jarrett said...

Finally we get to see the pictures... You both look so happy... I like the pic on the bed sheet:)

~Frooghi's~ said...

i love Persik! Funny we have a cat called "peaches" heheheh and they kind of look alike except Persik has some brown :)

taha joon i love your pictures! :)