Monday, September 03, 2007

tell me everything you know...

about influence of computer on pregnancy. i have read many articles on internet and all of them are very contradictory, some of them say no inflience, some of them say stop using computer especially during the first trimester, when baby's organs are being formed. my monitor at work is very old, i don't think it has a protection, so, after having sitted here for two months, i am gettng worried:) they are buying me a new monitor this week, but still, i am bit worried. please let me know if you know anything about this issue... thanks a lot!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tahmina and Amir,

CONGRATULATIONS for your Baby!! We have just learnt! We are sooooo happy for you, may God bless and protect your Baby and your family!

Much love, Radostina and Shadman

sashwee said...

Dear Tahmina and Amir,
I didn't know either! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you.
About the computer, I went to a practitioner of Chinese medicine who recommended the following to help when you'd been exposed to radiation from computers. Heat up 2 or 3 cups of salt in a frying pan stirring sometimes. While it is still warm, put the salt in a towel and tie it up in a bundle. Put the bundle on your tummy for 10 minutes or something. You can reuse the salt a few times, but after that you shouldn't cook with it. He was the only one I ever heard anything like that from.
Good luck. I'll say a prayer for the little one at the Shrines too.

tahmina, amir & azamat said...

thanks for the tip, love!
i'll try doing that.
Radostina and Shadman, i am so gald you have appeared! i was thinking of you often lately!
please write me an email at balzhanym@gmail.com and tell me where you are and what you are up to!
love, tahmina

Sevda and Michael Teske said...

I haven't done much research on this matter but I believe there is no harm possible for the baby from the radiation of a computer screen. It is not very good for your eyes when you have to stare at the screen for hours, but it shouldn't affect the baby. The other thing that you want to keep is good blood circulation so it's a good idea to get up frequently and walk or exersise.
I'm so happy for you, can't wait to see your little boy. Keep well.