Monday, September 24, 2007

10kg

trying to reduce on sweets and bread these days, mostly eating grains, veggies and fruit. 10 kg in two months is more than a normal gain, although i am feeling the same, and haven't changed in my looks - same skinny girl with a big belly:):):) this is a challenge since i love sweets so much, i guess when a baby comes into one's life- no more me, my likes, my fancies, just him, his health, his well-being...

we learned how to bath and rap the baby last saturday, how to give him massage in home conditions, we had these dalls to practice on, so much fun! tonight is another exciting lesson for couples - first phase of labour - partner's assistance.

we also have started studying ruhi 5 for juniour youth animators yesterday, finally! first 7 sections had a lot to learn from and contemplate on. it's going to be a weekly class, hoping to finish it before i have my son in my hands:) let's hope i can use this knowledge in my services in future.

1 comment:

~Frooghi's~ said...

taha joon, you look really beautiful! i love that pic of you in the previous post with the head-scarf! just gorgeous.

take care

love u
s