Monday, July 30, 2007

weekend

Last weekend was sooooo relaxing for us, only me and amir in the house, my sis with her husband went camping for three days. Amir and I went to bazar on saturday and bought gooseberries which amir found amusing, he was excited to buy it but refused to try. I love gooseberries, they are so sour, and I crave anything sour right now. Apparently gooseberry doesn't grow in the Phillippines, Amir called them small watermelons because of the stripes and colour:):):)
On sunday we bought this baby which weighed 17 kg!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor amir had to carry it all the way to home! Thank God it was downheal most of the way! I wish I could help him but for next 5 months I have my own watermelon to carry around..hahahaha
My watermelon is growing so fast, since last week it kicks me every day, I loooooove sensing its movements. since we were relaxing most of the time last weekend, we spent some time talking to the baby, each in our own language. amir felt its kick once, but afterwards every time I would call him to feel it again, the baby would stay quiet:):):) I didn't really want to post a picture of naked tummy, but due to demand of some friends in comments, here it is. I am entering the 5th month this week.
Happy me
Amir is demonstrating half of the watermelon we ate, which by the way was delicious! it was huuuuuge!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Mara Noelle said...

Glad to see you doing well! Enjoy this time!!!

Mutale and Jarrett said...

Taha joon,

thanks for the belly picture - I was looking forward to seeing how you have grown. You look beautiful and can't wait to see the little one. Glad all is going well with you. My regards to Amir. Take care and much love,

Arjang & Tazien said...

Hi Tatahmina & Amir,

Congratulations, we are happy to hear about a wonderful news that u are pergnant.

Natascha said...

Thanks for sharing your belly!

We are so demanding!!!

Love,

N.

~Frooghi's~ said...

ohhhh too cute!!!