Wednesday, July 25, 2007

dinner out last night

i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo huuuuuuuuuuuuungry!
Kazakh money
painting on the wall of the first cafe we tried to have dinnner at
Amir is being silly...happy!

Can you tell there are two of us on this picture????????

Amir has worked for a month now, yesterday he got his first salary, yey! We met up after work and went for dinner to eat on it. First place we came to was really nice, we had eaten there before and liked their cooking, but unfortunately there were people smoking all around us and this restaurant didn't have a non-smkoking area. I cannot bear smoke since i got pregnant and we decided to go look for another place close by. I was sooooooo hungry that our searvh didn't last very long, hehehe... We stopped at a fist place outdoors where people were still smoking, but there was not many of them and it was outside, so the smoke didn't bother us much (me and baby). I ate like a preggy, two portions:):):) couldn't move afterwards, but was happy! Amir ordered pork in a clay pot, he said it was delicious, I couldn't try it any more:) The weather now is amazing in Almaty, usually it is very hot during these months, but this year, it's hot during a day and it's raining almost every night, so it's so fresh at night while we sleep. I think it was by my order the weather is being so pleasant on me cause I don't really like continuoes heat... especially now...

2 comments:

gypsy said...

I WANT TO SEE PHOTOS OF THE TUMMY!!!!!!

Natascha said...

Congratulations to both of you, this is great news!!

Same as Sjona: I want to see photos of the tummy!!!

Lots of love,

N+J