Monday, July 23, 2007

Living for two


Last week was my first ultrasound appointment after which i had a complete realization that I am carrying a human being inside me and that I am living two lives at the moment. All this time I knew I was pregnant but wasn't fully realizing what is going on... (may be cause my belly is still smal. Although I was trying to take a good care of myself, say prayers as much as possible and was having some simptoms, I cannot say I was pregnant mentally, rather more physycally. After I saw a little spine and ribs, little foot, head, I think I even saw a hand on the pictures, I couldn't believe it! Like I just learned that I am pregnant! So interesting how my mind was absolutely separated from my body and from what was really going on... So interesting that I needed this visual evidence to enjoy and try to understand my state for this months and... upcoming yearssssssss:):):) Amir was there too and so was my sis, they were sooooooo excited! I wish this visual connection to my baby would last a bit longer, next time I will ask them to show me everything possible, and hopefuly we can make a video as there will be much more to see:):):)
p.s. Ultrasound showed that everything is OK so far... thank you all for your prayers!

1 comment:

leila said...

oh, tahachka! how INCREDIBLE. this news is dizzyingly amazing. i'm so happy for you and amir! please keep updating us like this: i love hearing about your lives of service and love in your part of the world.

love you,
leila