Wednesday, January 03, 2007

We are through crazy times here. My sister and her fiance, my another sister and our friend Dj came to celebrate New Year with my parents and us. We are total 9 in our flat which always seemed big enough and which now seems so small!:):) we are having a lot of fun together, going places, taking pictures, playing games. Tomorrow night Dj, my sister and her fiance are leaving for the capital where there wedding will take place in 2 weeks time, and Amir, myself and my other sister will stay home and will join them in a week and a half time in the capital. Our CD-rom got damaged therefore no pictures for now. We are still working on Amir's documents that need to be submitted to the authorities in order to start the process of his residence permit. There are a lot of papers that need to be collected, lots of copies and legalization of them which is very costly. Our shipment is in kazakhstan now, yey! Hopefully next week it'll arrive to our small town, we will finally get our books, DVD's and cloths which we miss so much:) Hopefully next time I can post pictures of our crazy times!

2 comments:

Mutale and Jarrett said...

Yey!!! I am glad your shipment is there:) Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun with DJ there... my regards to DJ.

Love, Muts

Mutale and Jarrett said...

Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun... my regards to DJ. Tell him I said priviet...

Glad your shipment arrived...

Love, Muts