Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Today...

My mom is coming in 4 days, can't wait... She seems to have some problems with tickets, hope it'll turn out well for her and she gets to come on Sunday...

Tonight my husband is treating some people (and me!) with his cooking... The theme is China, I think he will use this gorgeous table cloth that came to us as a wedding gift from Singapore, and another wedding gift from Singapore, but by another friend, - chopsticks and soup spoons. I assume there will be a Chinese soup, sushi and Chinese spring rolls.... hmmm....yummy! It's going to be more fun to eat using some traditional stuff rather than universal spoons and forks:)

quote for today:

"Let your thoughts dwell on your own spiritual development, and close your eyes to the deficiencies of other souls." Abdul-Baha

1 comment:

~Frooghi's~ said...

Hi Taha Joon! :) Hope all works out for your mom to come! and hope your dinner went well :) i missed out - so sad i wasn't invited!!!