Thursday, September 07, 2006

Animals

My friends Serghei, Liuda and Ilya went to the Zoo few days ago. These are the pictures they shared with me. Their son Ilya saw resemblance in this monkey's eyes and my eyes. Tell me what do u think:)
How sweet! Mama and baby are having some drink:)
oops, sorry, I didn't edit this picture before posting. I can tell u that this cutie is reaching out for some grass outside of fence.
quite chaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrming:)
no idea what kind of animal it is, but it stroke a nice pose for the camera! And look at that attitude!
Ahhh! So much fun! I can only guess what these turtles are so happy about:):):)
No feeding animals! How can one resist, seeing this fellow:)
Taking a break...
Hello! You look gorgeous today!

2 comments:

Sevda and Michael Teske said...

I guess Ilya has a good sense of humor :-) Great pictures by the way. Say hello to our zaichiks, we miss them. Sevda

~Frooghi's~ said...

oh yeah taha, i can totally see the resemblance! :)

LOOOVE the pictures and your comments - you're funny :)

oooh the giraffe picture reminded me of the "piss drinking giraffe" i saw at the zoo some months ago :)