Thursday, September 21, 2006

marriage class



our marriage class photo and a photo of the "thank you" cake that Mutale made for Ginger. we will miss her much:( but, luckily, Hank will continue facilitating this class until we leave. no words to say of how much talking about marriage and reading and contimplating on the Writings enriches my understanding. i realized how studying this topic individually and together with other couples helped me personally to look at the whole concept of marriage as a sacred institution in a context of the process of moving forward an ever-advancing civilization from a broader perspective. on the photo: beautiful couples Arash and Bahareh, Mutale and Jarrett, Hank and Ginger and Amir and me.

2 comments:

~Frooghi's~ said...

you are SO FORTUNATE to have such wonderful guidance as you enter marriage. In Cameroon we also have "family life" gatherings for married couples (new and old). I really wish there was something like that here too!

Lindsay Lamar said...

I agree, I think it's so lucky that you have a chance to go to these classes, and I think it's wonderful that Ginger and Hank offer this!