Sunday, August 06, 2006

Piggy was looking right at me and i couldn't help taking picture of it:)
Sunset in our bedroom window
Our dream hasienta made by Amir from cardboard paper and toothpicks .
Sunrays shining through the clouds and reflected in the water. Before coming here i saw such dialog of sun and earth only on TV. Here I witness this beauty with my own eyes and cannot believe it's real. I cannot explain, this space in between the heaven and earth pierced with sunrays makes me think of the times of Divine Revelation happened with different prophets, or of the love and mercy of God that mankind is immersed in and is not aware of. It also reminds me of a watchful eye that God has on mankind, or of a window to the next world, connection between divine realities.

2 comments:

Leila Gates-Wai said...

Is that Isra's pig??? hahaha - just looks familiar!

tahmina, amir & azamat said...

it is isra's!