Thursday, July 13, 2006

Some pictures from Quddus

Quddus has taken some pictures of us. I remember this one he was insisting on Amir hugging me and actually look like a couple:):) That's why we are laughing:) Jamal is playing guitar and not even realizing he is in the picture too.
I didn't see what Amir was doing and it looks like he is not very happy with me after being married for 3 months:) On the contrary I look very happy and content:) It is now clear that he is a very good husband and i think i could try harder to be a beter wife:):)
Sometimes when i take my guitar (which happens not very often) and start playing, Amir breaks into singing and makes me laugh:) He is such a good actor, showing all his emotions and even having a "mic".
This was when Amir had a day off and walked with me to the Arc in the morning. I see Quddus working on Ark quite often but he never offers to take a picture of me. This time i suppose he was impressed by my beautiful pink hat or was it becouse of the rare fact of us walking together at such hour and at such place:) (Amir works in Bahji and leaves for work early in the morning every day, such occasions like this one when we actually together in the morning are very special to me:)) By the way that very day someone in the Office had put a sticky note on my hat saying "the biggest hat in the world":) I even know who...

1 comment:

Sevda and Michael Teske said...

Beautiful photos, and I love to read your posts. I see you changed the template, it's not your green world anymore :-) blue also looks nice and brings harmony and peace into ones' soul. Thanks for the up-dates.
Love from Sevda