Sunday, July 23, 2006

Some activities of past weeks

I happened to help Mutale to decorate this yummy cake for Sieni's baby shower. We had a lot fo fun doing this.
I played ping pong one night wearing skirt, oh, man, that was so uncomphortable:) But we had a good workout. Omid is posing on the background...Sorry for not being very coherent... This is a process of decorating a cake mentioned above. I must say that my biggest excitement was about wearing this beautiful white apron that Mutale made herself long time ago:):)

3 comments:

~Frooghi's~ said...

That apron is so cute! i remember when i was in primary school we had a class where we had to sew the exact same thing! :)

:)

taha joon hope you are keeping safe - my love to amir!

~Frooghi's~ said...

nice to see omid's not changed much :) :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Didrex saturday delivery c o d Losing his hair