Friday, July 28, 2006

I am missing being outside so much:) Tanya gave me some pictures she took last month on different occasions. These two cute Arab kids were trying to say something to me, but i couldn't understand a word:) Just like the little boy, my new friend who lives in our building, constantly wants to talk but all i can say in response is "beseder...beseder...toda..."
I was holding on to this fishing rod while fishermen were having some drink just few meters behind me.
Today we are having a little anniversary of 20 months of knowing each other. I don't know how this picture was taken, i tried to rotate it but this way seems to be the best.
I like this picture becouse my skin is the sunset colour. I am yellow anyway, but on this picture I am so orange:) I was looking at the sunset which was beautiful and the picture of which is right below.

the fishing equipment started making sounds and fishermen hastened to see if they got anything there. the little kid with them was hard to determine whether it was a boy or a girl. you know, some girls and boys are just beautiful and have long curly hair and big eyes, they look like little angels.