Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Pictures



Yea, finally I was able to post some pictures with snow on them. Even looking at them makes me feel a little cold and feel the fresh smell of it, and I love it! This was before my day shift, early in the morning. It snowed the night before and we all were very happy to see and play with fresh fallen sparkled snow! And this is our square cat Vaska enjoying the snow! And here I am with Seppo - one of the Canadians who worked with us with his frozen moustache! Miss those days!

4 comments:

Lindsay Lamar said...

I remember looking at these pictures together too! I can understand missing snow--and the beautiful crisp air that comes with it. I'm surrounded by snow right now, and it's wonderful... but driving in it is another story... :)

tahmina, amir & azamat said...

yep! that's right!
thati is why bears sleep in a piles of snow adn never get frosen. LIndsay! i envy you in a good way! it seems like winter isn't going ot come this eyar to Haifa. it's getting warmer and warmer every day. i don't mind it, but change is also good at times! miss you girls!
love you!
taha

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Iowa mccallsburg contemporary furniture free 2005 outback picture subaru audi and dealers and southern california zyban online from dreampharmaceuticals

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »