Friday, December 23, 2005

Children

This is my dear friend's granddaughter who is 3 months old now; her name is Kamila.
I see so many little children lately. Children... I love watching infants. They look like little angels who just came down from heaven. They are so beyond everything that adults worry about, they are so innocent and pure... Hard to believe that all of us were like that once upon a time... Watching their sleep or their babytalk, or interacting with them makes me feel that I am touching upon something sacred. Sometimes I am scared to look at them, cause it seems they can see me through... Don't try to hide your feelings from them cause they see with their hearts. They are so fragile and at the same time very strong. Their little hearts are full of love to everyone they see, their eyes are so hungry to learn new things. I can't stand seeing them crying, their tears are so sincere. Sometimes I wonder whether they actually see God and communicate with Him on their own, invisible for us, level. It's amazing that without knowing how to talk they feel and can express their love so clearly. No need to know many language to explain how you feel, just smile and embrace with your love. It makes me think how much parents should be prepare and should know in order to save this purity and raise noble people. Help them to find the gems that are hidden in their souls and support them in polishing those gems of inestimable value. What a task! What a blessing, what an endeavor!

1 comment: