Sunday, April 23, 2006

More pictures from the BIG DAY

My beloved sister Maryam
My beloved sister Ruzanna

Don't we look alike?
My beloved husband and father-in-law
My beloved mother
My beloved father
I and Baboosh during the reception - I loooove this picture...

Ruzanna is reading an extract from Abdul-Baha's Writings about marriage translated into Russian
Amir with friends Franco and Bernard
The wedding favors The birthday girl Kara with her birthday gift - my bridal boquet. She said that from now on her every birthday she will remember our wedding, isn't it nice?
Family trio (when we learnt this song, my other sister was not born yet, and after she was born, she never got her own part in it, may be that is why she became a beautiful dancer:))

3 comments:

~Frooghi's~ said...

the pictures are so beautiful ... your stories seem to cover even the smallest details of that special day ... now i feel i was there with you ... in spirit :)

Lindsay Lamar said...

Everything looks so beautiful! I really wish I could have been there to see and hear everything in person--but pictures are the next best thing! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »