Friday, April 28, 2006

3 weeks and 17 months

Today we have a double anniversary, 3 weeks of marriage and 17 months since we started seriously investigating each other. It's interesting how we count every day and week and month now, I wonder how long will it continue for:) I know that this kind of dates make relationship special and add a flavor to everyday life. For me I always keep track of time as I like to kind of look back and see how much was done and accomplished over a certain period of time and, of course, it kind of reminds me of those days when everything just started, was unknown and intriguing, fresh and exciting and how we both felt about the whole thing:) It's a nice thing to remember, don't you think, and to try always bring back to life that freshness and excitement of first dates:) But the good thing is no matter how much we know each other we still find some new things about each other every day, and it is always an exciting process of bonding with marriage partner and learning more about myself and him on the way because through it one is able to establish stronger bonds with his Creator and learn more about Him which is a purpose of life for Baha'is.
This picture was taken in spring 2005, i was not feeling well and Amir came from Akka to visit me. We were just starting talking about marriage at that time:)...