Thursday, November 02, 2006

can't see=can't hear?

today morning as i was just dressing up for work, my friend called me and said he would come by to pick up something and that he could give me a ride. he said he'd be next to my building in 3 minutes. i looked outside, it was pouring, so i thought, let me try and get ready in 3 monutes. sure enough, in 3 minutes i was walking out of my building with shower-wet hair and a cup of hot tea in my hand. i was so proud of myself couse i saved some money. as i walked in my work place i realized that i forgot to put my eye glasses on! dahhh! i am literaly blind without them:):):) what is even more funny is that when i can't see well, i cannot hear well as well! strange connection, but that's how it is. the good thing i experienced though as a consiquence of not having glasses is when i was walking to lunch break, i felt so much taller than i usually do, i wonder if it is an effect of my glassesless vision:) i like this feeling though cause i always wanted to be taller than i am. anyway, the day went by well enough, i moved my computer monitor closer and managed to work on few documents:) and, i got my hair cut during lunch, now i look new;)

2 comments:

TheBehst said...

Beautiful haircut! I cant wait to see it.

~Frooghi's~ said...

i wanna see the new you too!!!

oh i can't hear well when i dont have my glasses/contacts on either :)