Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Winter wedding

This is my good friend Elena who used to serve here for two years. A month ago she got married to Igor from Saint Petersburg. Saint Petersburg is one of the most beautiful cities in Russia and i think in the world. It is full of history. I have never been there but wishing one day to visit, especially now when Elena and Igor are there. I love this picture, she looks so beautiful, and he looks very happy too:) When i look at this picture i feel a little cold, and i love it because i miss snow. I think winter weddings are especially beautiful!

2 comments:

~Frooghi's~ said...

ohmygosh i remember her! the snow makes everything look extra special :)

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! invented computer free computer fix Buy card football apple computers to kidd chrysler Decorate country shelves best winter tires acura 32 tl 2001 mercury overload rosacea Nude mature women gallery