Thursday, October 27, 2005

new flat mate

yesterday night i met my new flat mate. we chatted a bit, we both were very tired. she was tired from the long flight and i from the long recording in a studio. but I was happy to meet her and to talk about some "flat mate" stuff. Living with someone is differnet from having her/him as a friend and seeing him/her once a day when both of you are in the perfect mood to see each other and spend time with each other. It's amazing how much one can learn from living with someone who is completely different in everything - culture, interests, habits, household things. I am excited! I lived without flatmate for a about a month and enjoyed it very much; now my lazy life is over and i have to go back to being considerate in little things that usualy don't bother me when i am alone. She is a great person and i am sure we are going to have a good time together.

No comments: